• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FLOPM1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
    The executive summary of what you missed is WTFH suggesting and encouraging I pay for some tax advice because this is a contractor forum

What next people pay Worthy for his stock market predictions? Or maybe a 10k a day cryptocurrency

Easy to call everyone you dont agree with a sockie or a troll - The contributions I made were valuable if you dont enjoy them just put me on ignore

Not once did i try to sell anything to anyone which should rightly get people banned.
    It's Whorty

I know nothing about the stock markets so my predictions are pretty worthless. Any money I make is purely luck
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Admin : Please do the needful and confirm the same - you can permaban me for good
      Or you could just not post anymore. I know which is less work for me. Please, just exercise some self-control.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

They add a lot of value to topics which interest me and a great deal of others and those include btl, tax, rates and general contractor stuff. if people would be just more respectful some of the quieter ones would also particpate. There was a great thread from someone working in canary wharf sharing his views on perm vs contractors but the bullies came along and ruined it

You can keep the brexit / bojo threads to yourself

But yes this forum has also been entertaining for me because I can now sense the average intelligence of the average contractor - Struggles with analytical thinking and difficulty keeping to facts and topics - Always wanting to joke around and bully anonymous people...
        Sounds anti-contractor to me .... you jealous of contractors?
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Sounds anti-contractor to me .... you jealous of contractors?

Probably why he quit in 2017.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Or you could just not post anymore. I know which is less work for me. Please, just exercise some self-control.
            He's requested it so just pull the trigger and be done. You know how the exercise some self control ends.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

When the masochist asked the sadist to harm him, the sadist said no. Since it pisses you lot off as well, I can't see any reason...
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

When the masochist asked the sadist to harm him, the sadist said no. Since it pisses you lot off as well, I can't see any reason...
                You cruel heartless person.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

You're quire right, for once. We'd only have to train a new whipping boy.

Comment

Working...
                  X