• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FLOPM1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    FOLPM1
    Please refresh your memory by reading this https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...al-forums.html

Post reported to admin - Please play in general

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
      Please refresh your memory by reading this https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...al-forums.html

Post reported to admin - Please play in general
      Oh diddums - I'm sorry but your previous post wasn't relevant - as we know most BTL schemes are scams but that isn't what you were asking for.

You were asking someone for advice on how to extract money from your contracting business and move into BTL in a tax efficient manner and a typical accountant would be looking for £2-10k for that sort of advice

And being blunt all the regulars around here would prefer you to FO so we don't have to waste time correcting your posts for the inaccuracies within them.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Please play in general

Please play in general. If you're not able to afford to pay for good advice, don't expect free advice to be given on here. We're a contractor forum. Contractors make their money based on their experience and providing advice to paying customers.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Oh diddums - I'm sorry but your previous post wasn't relevant - as we know most BTL schemes are scams but that isn't what you were asking for.

You were asking someone for advice on how to extract money from your contracting business and move into BTL in a tax efficient manner and a typical accountant would be looking for £2-10k for that sort of advice

And being blunt all the regulars around here would prefer you to FO so we don't have to waste time correcting your posts for the inaccuracies within them.
          If I want to pay 2k- 10K I will go to PWC where I will get a qualified accountant with indemnity insurance to advise me on my specific needs.

If I want general information and to share my knowledge and experiences it is where I come to this forum.

If you have nothing to add please put me on ignore - The posts / likes / thanks are indiciative of others interested in my line of thinking.

The rules set out in that thread by cojak and apply to all, young and old. Please respect them
          Last edited by LondonPM1; 23 September 2020, 09:29.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Please play in general. If you're not able to afford to pay for good advice, don't expect free advice to be given on here. We're a contractor forum. Contractors make their money based on their experience and providing advice to paying customers.
            I can afford to pay - When I want to pay I will go to a recognised accountant where there is comeback if stuff goes wrong.

If your time is too valuable to share ideas and discuss thoughts, and you feel you need to be paid please log off and join one of the wealth consultancy houses

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              FOLPM1
              This. cubed.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                A couple of days ago ....

And now this ......

All you do is look at the FTSE on a given day and then call the current position as the 'support'. I could find more examples but can't be arsed but this is all you do.

Say again, how is your fictitious bet against the FTSE going? Do tell us again when it runs out
                Can you be brave enough and explain what the the FTSE will close today at 4PM london time? No of course not no one can

Its a forecast for a trend - Not a tick by tick prediction

Comment

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post
                  yes, it's the consultancies' response to all the banks who said they wouldn't work anymore with ltd contractors.
                  So PAYE contract is now the new term for perm salaried employees ?

Comment

If your time is too valuable to share ideas and discuss thoughts, and you feel you need to be paid please log off and join one of the wealth consultancy houses
                    My time is too valuable to waste on a charlatan like you.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      My time is too valuable to waste on a charlatan like you.
                      Thats why we do not work together , we do not do business together and we have no idea who each other is.

Lets keep it that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X