• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FLOPM1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1fo lpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folp m1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1 folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1fo lpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folp m1

Comment

What a weird thread and a weird thread title as well.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
        Thats why we do not work together , we do not do business together and we have no idea who each other is.

Lets keep it that way.
        FOWPC

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          Mods can't spell FOLPM1.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

A poster who trolls the professional forums, blaming everyone else. Several of his recent comments (and related replies) have been pulled into this one handy thread, to make it easier to see what you've missed.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Mods can't spell FOLPM1.

I think you'll find it's the FLOP of most of his posts.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

If I want to pay 2k- 10K I will go to PWC where I will get a qualified accountant with indemnity insurance to advise me on my specific needs.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  I think you'll find it's the FLOP of most of his posts.
                  The executive summary of what you missed is WTFH suggesting and encouraging I pay for some tax advice because this is a contractor forum

What next people pay Worthy for his stock market predictions? Or maybe a 10k a day cryptocurrency

Easy to call everyone you dont agree with a sockie or a troll - The contributions I made were valuable if you dont enjoy them just put me on ignore

Not once did i try to sell anything to anyone which should rightly get people banned.

Please play in general. If you're not able to afford to pay for good advice, don't expect free advice to be given on here. We're a contractor forum. Contractors make their money based on their experience and providing advice to paying customers.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Yes pile in and agree!! Set a great example fpr others on how people should be treated

Everyone here seems to echo each others voices... Weird that

Comment

Yes pile in and agree!! Set a great example fpr others on how people should be treated

Everyone here seems to echo each others voices... Weird that
                      It's quite funny when the newly discovered village idiot / discovers that he is looked upon by the rest of the village as an idiot / ...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X