• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FLOPM1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    It's quite funny when the newly discovered village idiot / discovers that he is looked upon by the rest of the village as an idiot / ...
    Whats more funny is peoples desire to have a whipping boy and managers / admins look away - A great forumla to build a successful team and enviroment

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
      Whats more funny is peoples desire to have a whipping boy and managers / admins look away - A great forumla to build a successful team and enviroment
      It is a great morale boost when a whiny pole choker like you turns up. It's really united the CUK factions.

Comment

So you accept that you are the new village and that your posts don't add anything of value...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Times are lean since PC and Suity left.

Comment

So you accept that you are the new village and that your posts don't add anything of value...
            They add a lot of value to topics which interest me and a great deal of others and those include btl, tax, rates and general contractor stuff. if people would be just more respectful some of the quieter ones would also particpate. There was a great thread from someone working in canary wharf sharing his views on perm vs contractors but the bullies came along and ruined it

You can keep the brexit / bojo threads to yourself

But yes this forum has also been entertaining for me because I can now sense the average intelligence of the average contractor - Struggles with analytical thinking and difficulty keeping to facts and topics - Always wanting to joke around and bully anonymous people...

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
              Times are lean since PC and Suity left.
              I miss Suity, a complete entertainer. God knows which client is currently suffering with his BPM skills.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                I miss Suity, a complete entertainer. God knows which client is currently suffering with his BPM skills.
                Last I heard, he was PMing on NHS Test and Trace.

Comment

This is a classic thread, Specifically In General.

Well it is now.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

They add a lot of value to topics which interest me and a great deal of others and those include btl, tax, rates and general contractor stuff. if people would be just more respectful some of the quieter ones would also particpate. There was a great thread from someone working in canary wharf sharing his views on perm vs contractors but the bullies came along and ruined it

You can keep the brexit / bojo threads to yourself

But yes this forum has also been entertaining for me because I can now sense the average intelligence of the average contractor - Struggles with analytical thinking and difficulty keeping to facts and topics - Always wanting to joke around and bully anonymous people...
                    Yes I can see you struggle with analytical thinking and given the completely inaccurate tulip you post as facts you are definitely below average

Oh and this isn't bullying it's calling out bulltulipers as bulltulipers
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Yes I can see you struggle with analytical thinking and given the completely inaccurate tulip you post as facts you are definitely below average

Oh and this isn't bullying it's calling out bulltulipers as bulltulipers
                      Not worth arguing with you - You and others remind me of "Women cant do this job they are just not good enough" It took many moons for the ceiling to be broken

Maybe you can set out the bulltupli you mean?? The post about PAYE income and what happens if you have BTL income which took a great deal of time to construct and was kindly shared for others to benefit from?

Or something else?

Comment

Working...
                      X