• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FLOPM1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Last I heard, he was PMing the UK.

Might explain a lot.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
      Not worth arguing with you - You and others remind me of "Women cant do this job they are just not good enough" It took many moons for the ceiling to be broken

Maybe you can set out the bulltupli you mean?? The post about PAYE income and what happens if you have BTL income which took a great deal of time to construct and was kindly shared for others to benefit from?

Or something else?
      That post wasn't anything more than a Walter Mitty, woe is me, look at how unfortunate I am with my wealth post.

Oh and given a choice between working with women and men give me women any day, they usually don't stand for bulltulip and neither do I.
      Last edited by eek; 23 September 2020, 13:41.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Not worth arguing with you - You and others remind me of "Women cant do this job they are just not good enough" It took many moons for the ceiling to be broken
        False equivalence. The glass ceiling for cretins like you is there for a good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Might explain a lot.
          At least he's lost some weight.

Comment

The executive summary of what you missed is I'm a know-nothing cretin
            FTFY

HTH

Comment

I'm assuming LPM1 has been on the forums awhile or in a past life? He's made a couple of comments like the one mentioned AtW not so long back that would be surprising from someone new.

He also seems pretty adept and taking the flak and just ploughing on just like a pro troll rather than a new cretin.

Anyone got an idea who he is, was?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                I'm assuming LPM1 has been on the forums awhile or in a past life? He's made a couple of comments like the one mentioned AtW not so long back that would be surprising from someone new.

He also seems pretty adept and taking the flak and just ploughing on just like a pro troll rather than a new cretin.

WGAS at one level.

But he has the whiny pole choker feel of whoever was behind Aussielong.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Im Atw in disguise

No point hanging out here with the village idiots

Ill sell up my house and move somewhere else.

Admin : Please do the needful and confirm the same - you can permaban me for good ad add a post in the whos been banned "Reason did not fit in with the pub drinking celebs and had a different opinon"

Well done middle age gents - You successfully ran out a contractor who wanted to participate and share his ideas - Congrats

Lets see who the next to be bullied is

Comment

Im Atw in disguise

No point hanging out here with the village idiots

Admin : Please do the needful and confirm the same - you can permaban me for good ad add a post in the whos been banned "Reason did not fit in with the pub drinking celebs and had a different opinon"

Well done middle age gents - You successfully ran out a contractor who wanted to participate and share his ideas - Congrats

Lets see who the next to be bullied is
                    I set up a Safe Space thread for people worried about being bullied.

Comment

You've promised that a few times before, but still refuse to go.

You successfully ran out a contractor who wanted to participate and share his ideas
                      A contractor? You said you left the UK in 2017, and see no reason to return.

You've shown no interest in sharing or learning, only in trolling and bullying.
                      Your obsession with everyone else's numbers and tax dodges (such as sharing a bank account with your parents?) is tiresome.

Mumsnet might be a good choice for you.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X