• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I blame Berty Bassett

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blame Berty Bassett

Man dies from eating more than a bag of liquorice a day - BBC News
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

You blame who??
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      You blame who??

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        You blame who??
        The Wimbledon manager from the 80's. Oh, that was Dave Bassett.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

more in keeping with the forum, considering the high percentage of fail readers

Comment

I blame the fat bastard who ate too much liquorice.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              I blame the fat bastard who ate too much liquorice.
              When I saw the title, and knowing that it is used as a laxative, I did wonder whether he had shat himself to death

Comment

In other confectionery news I was shocked to find out today that Double Decker bars used to have raisins in them. Mind blown.

They need to put them back in toot sweet. (see what I did there).

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                  In other confectionery news I was shocked to find out today that Double Decker bars used to have raisins in them. Mind blown.

They need to put them back in toot sweet. (see what I did there).

qh
                  Maybe that's why I never used to like them but now I do

Comment

As a kid of the 80s I never tried them (I had issues with nougat), but I think I was at uni when I started liking them.

Would love to try one with raisins in.

qh
                    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                    X