• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leeds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leeds

Household mixing banned from midnight tonight.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

We are anti social bastards here anyway
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      We are anti social bastards here anyway
      It will mean kicking instead of head-butting.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        It will mean kicking instead of head-butting.
        I'll just set the ferrets on you from now on anyway
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

OK Leeds City Council are expecting extra restrictions to be brought in from midnight to night.

If your bins are collected by Leeds then you are in the intervention zone.

(Edited to say: hearing this on radio news)

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            OK Leeds City Council are expecting extra restrictions to be brought in from midnight to night.

If your bins are collected by Leeds then you are in the intervention zone.

(Edited to say: hearing this on radio news)
            Bins are collected in Leeds?

Comment

Leeds and London face Covid interventions as virus fears rise | World news | The Guardian

Comment

it makes me laugh when they say more than 6 people can not meet
                as if i have more than 6 friends

Comment

You can still go to the pub... 'advice' is not to mix at the pub but the law says you can, so what exactly are struggling businesses going to do?
                  Our local pub is a lovely old village pub, the bar-room is fundamentally not set up for distancing and the clientele are normally individuals coming after work, or retired older blokes. Unless it's a legal requirement, they are not going to have a bunch of old men 1 to a table.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    You can still go to the pub... 'advice' is not to mix at the pub but the law says you can, so what exactly are struggling businesses going to do?
                    Our local pub is a lovely old village pub, the bar-room is fundamentally not set up for distancing and the clientele are normally individuals coming after work, or retired older blokes. Unless it's a legal requirement, they are not going to have a bunch of old men 1 to a table.
                    My local has been closed since 15 March. Hard to see how they hang on much longer.

Comment

Working...
                    X