• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London on Covid Watch List

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London on Covid Watch List

The whole of Greater London is on the Government's Covid watch list.

So expect no household mixing in 2 weeks.

Edited to add - Leeds and London face Covid interventions as virus fears rise | World news | The Guardian
    Last edited by SueEllen; 25 September 2020, 12:33.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

I'm off to Portugal in two weeks, assuming they let us in, then I'll be quaratining on return anyway so the mixing ban isn't such a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      I'm off to Portugal in two weeks, assuming they let us in, then I'll be quaratining on return anyway so the mixing ban isn't such a big deal.

Make sure you have booked your online shopping slots even if you have to do it all on holiday as the stupids are out panic buying.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Make sure you have booked your online shopping slots even if you have to do it all on holiday as the stupids are out panic buying.
        Yep, will be doing that before I go

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            That means can travel and not need to quarantine on return.

I know most countries in Europe are allowing travel in from the UK without restriction at the moment. A few want a negative COVID test but not many.

Comment

That is way out of date

Try here...

Observatory on Border Crossings Status due to COVID-19 Home - Observatory on Border Crossings Status due to COVID-19 - UNECE Wiki
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Well that's the Daily Fail for you although I think they mean that you can travel to Portugal but need to quarantine when you get back. The countries in green, you don't need to quarantine when you get back
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Well that's the Daily Fail for you although I think they mean that you can travel to Portugal but need to quarantine when you get back. The countries in green, you don't need to quarantine when you get back
                  Yes, that's what I said

That means can travel and not need to quarantine on return.

I know most countries in Europe are allowing travel in from the UK without restriction at the moment. A few want a negative COVID test but not many.

Comment

Yes, that's what I said

it's lord hawhaw, he just likes to slag off his native land every chance he sees, regardless of accuracy.

Comment

Working...
                    X