• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More Darwinism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a documentary on Netflix about flat-earthers. I think it could also explain the "covid-19" is a myth conspiracy theorist. But at least the flat-earthers are fairly harmless (to others).
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      There weren't 15000 when I walked through there about 4.30pm. No more than a few hundred, at best. And they weren't in the Square itself, they were in one of the side streets, almost outnumbered by Police.
      Are you saying the Mail got it wrong and the photo is doctored?

And what did your placard say?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
        How do they get by every day being so ignorant and at the same time so convinced.
        By having an outlet for their cretinism, such as cryptotwaddle and technical charting.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Are you saying the Mail got it wrong and the photo is doctored?

And what did your placard say?
          I'm saying I missed the 'fun'. It happened to be on my way back to Waterloo following a nice birthday weekend lunch and a stroll through Soho.
          And I didn't have a placard
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I wonder how that guy up front really thinks that a second wave right now fits the political agenda and narrative? I don't see anyone benefiting, certainly not the current government. I'd believe a conspiracy that had the government minimising the numbers to push us all back into city centres to save Pret, but what is happening right now is the opposite of that. Who does he thing is organising this second wave? Do any of you speak nutter and can translate?

Comment

It's like an album cover.

"Next up, track 1 on the new LP from The Fall, 'is this freedom'"

Comment

Love the poster "did anyone see a pandemic".

You have to wonder what their thought reckoning is with these people. I've heard some of them say it is a plot by governments worldwide to keep us under tabs!

Strange that they would want to cause worst recession since WW2 at the same time, just to do that.

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                  Strange that they would want to cause worst recession since WW2 at the same time, just to do that.

qh
                  Nah, it's perfectly reasonable.

It's the Illuminati or one of that Zeity character's Cunning Plans.

Maybe he finally managed to get one to work.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                  X