• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Little Mix The Search

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Have you been approached to host a show yet? Maybe your incisive views on the world?
    I dont think there is an appetite for another show with yourself and the Westboro Baptist Church. I'll keep asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

On the subject of Little Mix, does the "larger" one still look like ET?
      Being a bitchy female her bum isn't actually larger than 2 of the others, she just has absolutely no dress sense so wears clothes that draw attention to her lower half making her look fat.

And yes she has had too much work that wasn't needed.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        I dont think there is an appetite for another show with yourself and the Westboro Baptist Church. I'll keep asking.
        You guys are missing a trick.

There is loads of money in evangelical TV -

Reggie Yates Extreme South Africa s01e03 ~ The Millionaire Preacher - video dailymotion

And you can be in the UK. I may be inclined to feel the spirit for a bit of cash....

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
          On the subject of Little Mix, does the "larger" one still look like ET?
          Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Being a bitchy female her bum isn't actually larger than 2 of the others, she just has absolutely no dress sense so wears clothes that draw attention to her lower half making her look fat.

And yes she has had too much work that wasn't needed.
          I think she gets way more criticism than she deserves, especially in the light of the BBC documentary she did about her online abuse and suicide attempt.

I'd give her one...

Comment

Little Mix The Search postpones live show after positive COVID tests | Ents & Arts News | Sky News

Every cloud...

2 million viewers though. They probably infected themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              You guys are missing a trick.

There is loads of money in evangelical TV -

Reggie Yates Extreme South Africa s01e03 ~ The Millionaire Preacher - video dailymotion

And you can be in the UK. I may be inclined to feel the spirit for a bit of cash....
              This is more CUK style: https://www.faceofmalawi.com/2020/03...-healing-milk/
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                I'm not that spiritual.

Comment

WALOOB

Comment

Working...
                  X