• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Little Mix The Search

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Mix The Search

"first, we're going to make everyone stay in their house for months, then we will make them pay for the lowest level entertainment we can produce"

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Listen, i've started more official xfactor and Eurovision threads than you can shake a stick at.

This was another level of tulip.

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

5mg.

Comment

I found it impressive in how predictable they made it.

I also wonder why they need to make 5 bands. They could have dragged it out for the same number of episodes by just making two bands and telling more sob stories.

Also why were most of them miming?
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              I seem to remember an American lady called Shari Lewis who had a puppet made out of a sock called Lamb Chop. Now that must have been cheap to produce.

Used to be on every Saturday teatime before I Love Lucy.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                I found it impressive in how predictable they made it.

I also wonder why they need to make 5 bands. They could have dragged it out for the same number of episodes by just making two bands and telling more sob stories.

Also why were most of them miming?
                Because they're crap.

Hth.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Rearden Metal View Post
                  I seem to remember an American lady called Shari Lewis who had a puppet made out of a sock called Lamb Chop. Now that must have been cheap to produce.

Used to be on every Saturday teatime before I Love Lucy.
                  Actually quite talented -

Comment

Back in the days when sockies were tolerated

Comment

Working...
                    X