• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Little Mix The Search

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here's Lamb Chop naked.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Colour Sergeant Bourne View Post
      Actually quite talented -
      That's definitely an adult version of her act. I don't remember Lamb Chop being an alcoholic!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        And here's Lamb Chop naked.

Are you sure that's Lamb Chop and not Sweep?
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Oh come on. Sometimes in life you need tv to act as an enema.

It’s just such a programme. You don’t watch it for the amazing singers, you watch is for the weirdos and see what excuse they come up with not to choose people if they are somehow different or not attractive.

Take the weird twins last night. Everyone knew even thought they were the best singers they would come up with a tulip excuse to leave them out.

Four in the group, three chosen, and was it just me who hoped they would split the twins ..

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
            Four in the group, three chosen, and was it just me who hoped they would split the twins ..
            I never saw the show. Were they co-joined?

Comment

There was an advert for the show last week at like 2 in the afternoon on BBC1, they were rolling around in basques and hold ups. I thought it was a bit risque, actually it was filth.

Anyway, I'm off to mumsnet, a poster has asked me about ZX spectrum ROMS.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
                I never saw the show. Were they co-joined?
                No..but I think you’re onto something here.

Singing competition, conjoined twins, whoever wins, gets to keep the organs.

Sorry..

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
                  No..but I think you’re onto something here.

Singing competition, conjoined twins, whoever wins, gets to keep the organs.

Sorry..
                  I once dated two co-joined twins, back-to-back.

(with apologies to the comedian whose name I can't remember that originally said this)

On the subject of Little Mix, does the "larger" one still look like ET?

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
                    I once dated two co-joined twins, back-to-back.

(with apologies to the comedian whose name I can't remember that originally said this)

On the subject of Little Mix, does the "larger" one still look like ET?
                    She's had a lot of 'work'.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      "first, we're going to make everyone stay in their house for months, then we will make them pay for the lowest level entertainment we can produce"
                      Have you been approached to host a show yet? Maybe your incisive views on the world?
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X