• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latest poll - interesting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    They will probably front with Dunkers!
    That would be funny. Or Steve Baker.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      This could be countered by the Tories replacing their clown with someone capable of dealing with Covid and Brexit. Tricky as they purged a lot of the Enemies of the People from the ranks of their MPs. Sunak looks like their best bet but it's thin gruel.
      Ah but if they let him be PM he would be the first non-white PM even though he's loaded, and then the Tories could have a field day about being the party of diversity.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Ah but if they let him be PM he would be the first non-white PM even though he's loaded, and then the Tories could have a field day about being the party of diversity.

Mm makes sense.

Can they encourage Priti Patel to start liking girls -> Hat trick!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          As they say, the Labour Party has had more leaders called Keir, than female or BAME leaders.

But in reality, I doubt there's a 'field day' to be had on this. Right now, competence is what people need (an I assume want) regardless of ethnicity or gender.

Comment

As they say, the Labour Party has had more leaders called Keir, than female or BAME leaders.

But in reality, I doubt there's a 'field day' to be had on this. Right now, competence is what people need (an I assume want) regardless of ethnicity or gender.
            Unfortunately not as has been proven by Bojo, Jezzy and a few others.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Unfortunately not as has been proven by Bojo, Jezzy and a few others.
              That was then. This is now. Covid and Brexit in combination are a hard test for anyone. They're clearly beyond a clown like Johnson.

Comment

That was then. This is now. Covid and Brexit in combination are a hard test for anyone. They're clearly beyond a clown like Johnson.
                I wish BJ stopped pretending he was fit so he can feck off in January/February if not before with an excuse.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                X