• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Making CUK even better - chief cultural officer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making CUK even better - chief cultural officer

I have spent the last week with the management strategy consultants brain storming how to make CUK forum that much better

I had to decide across many suggestions and ideas but the one I liked the most was the appointment of a CUK global chief cultural officer

This prestigious office holder would have executive responsibility to onboard new members, be available for any mental health issues that members might have, provide training, off board members and generally increase diversity

Please use the vote to make this place so much better

1) the admins have everything under control so no change needed
    2) old Greg and worthy should be appointed. We need more people like this to bark at members
    3) londonpm1 to make this place tax friendly, rate friendly and great again
    4) andyw please ....

This is A good example of thinking out of the box and coming up with creative and innovative ideas
    Admins are great - everything stay the same
    23.08%
    Pls Greg and worthy so we attract people to bark at each other
    7.69%
    Londonpm1 to make cuk great again by actually leaving.
    30.77%
    Andyw please...
    38.46%

folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1fo lpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folp m1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1 folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1fo lpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folp m1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1 folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1fo lpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folp m1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1 folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1fo lpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folp m1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1 folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1fo lpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folp m1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1

Comment

Good Grief.

You really know how to live fast and die young, don’t you?
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Good Grief.

Yup it’s amazing.

Innovation breeds creative ideas when management empower the workers

Comment

The peasants truly are revolting

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
            I have spent the last week with the management strategy consultants brain storming how to make CUK forum that much better

I had to decide across many suggestions and ideas but the one I liked the most was the appointment of a CUK global chief cultural officer

This prestigious office holder would have executive responsibility to onboard new members, be available for any mental health issues that members might have, provide training, off board members and generally increase diversity

Please use the vote to make this place so much better

1) the admins have everything under control so no change needed
            2) old Greg and worthy should be appointed. We need more people like this to bark at members
            3) londonpm1 to make this place tax friendly, rate friendly and great again
            4) andyw please ....

This is A good example of thinking out of the box and coming up with creative and innovative ideas
            That's very good! Now get out your crayons and colouring book. By the way have you been this morning or do you need a potty now?
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              That's very good! Now get out your crayons and colouring book. By the way have you been this morning or do you need a potty now?
              I'll just warm up his sippy cup of milk ready for sleepy night nights.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
                Yup it’s amazing.

Innovation breeds creative ideas when management empower the workers
                Do you consider yourself: innovative, creative, management or worker?
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  Good Grief.

Wishful thinking, sadly...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Do you consider yourself: innovative, creative, management or worker?
                    All four except workers. The workers are normally the contractor folk who have to be told what to do

These days I’m in company wide management and strategy.

Helping large organisation navigate the choppy waters by formulating the right directional strategy and pivot points to drive excellence and gain market share

Comment

Working...
                    X