• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Making CUK even better - chief cultural officer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which part of:

folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1fo lpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folp m1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1 folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1fo lpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folp m1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1 folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1fo lpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folp m1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1 folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1fo lpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folp m1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1 folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1fo lpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folp m1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1

did you not understand??

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      OK, I've stuffed the ballot box in favour of "Londonpm1 to make cuk great again by actually leaving.". So will you go now?
      This is general. Provided LPM1 sticks to here and doesn't pollute the professional forums with inaccurate, inappropriate and incorrect gibberish which we then need to correct he can do what he wants...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        This is general. Provided LPM1 sticks to here and doesn't pollute the professional forums with inaccurate, inappropriate and incorrect gibberish which we then need to correct he can do what he wants...
        WeekS - With bells whistles and any other attachments that come to your mind

Good morning fellow colleagues!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          OK, I've stuffed the ballot box in favour of "Londonpm1 to make cuk great again by actually leaving.". So will you go now?
          He gets his energy from responses ... ignore him and he'll get bored very quickly and go find another forum to Troll
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            He gets his energy from responses ... ignore him and he'll get bored very quickly and go find another forum to Troll
            Hmmm I thought I was doing well - I had dumbed down my topics to the lines more appropriate for CUK

You know instead of rates / cgt / salaries lets talk about diversity / cultural inclusion and aldi jobs

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
              Hmmm I thought I was doing well - I had dumbed down my topics to the lines more appropriate for CUK

You know instead of rates / cgt / salaries lets talk about diversity / cultural inclusion and aldi jobs
              I suspect you wouldn't qualify for a job at aldi...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
                All four except workers. The workers are normally the contractor folk who have to be told what to do

These days I’m in company wide management and strategy.

Helping large organisation navigate the choppy waters by formulating the right directional strategy and pivot points to drive excellence and gain market share
                House!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  I suspect you wouldn't qualify for a job at aldi...
                  Hmmm I even just did a course on "How to win friends and influence people" I thought I was ready for this promotion on CUK

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1fo lpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folp m1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1 folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1fo lpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folp m1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1 folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1fo lpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folp m1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1 folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1fo lpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folp m1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1 folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1fo lpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folp m1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1folpm1
                    WHS

Comment

Originally posted by Chief People Officer View Post
                      WHS
                      Is there just one CPO or do you think there should be three?

Comment

Working...
                      X