• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Big Brother is watching you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    'I monitor my staff with software that takes screenshots' - BBC News

I have got to say, working for him must be loads of fun. I bet he watches you even when you go to the loo making sure that you are not checking tik tok vidoes while sat on the loo.
    "With seven employees based in India, he says the software ensures "there is some level of accountability" and helps plug the time difference."

I doubt he'd get away with that level of scrutiny in this country - unless he ran a sweat-shop in Leicester... #JustSaying
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      'I monitor my staff with software that takes screenshots' - BBC News

I have got to say, working for him must be loads of fun. I bet he watches you even when you go to the loo making sure that you are not checking tik tok vidoes while sat on the loo.
      How do you take a screenshot of someone going to the toilet from their PC?

This is actually pretty common, if you use sites like UpWork you can turn this on. It takes a shot ever 5 minutes or so.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
      X