• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Big Brother is watching you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Brother is watching you

'I monitor my staff with software that takes screenshots' - BBC News

I have got to say, working for him must be loads of fun. I bet he watches you even when you go to the loo making sure that you are not checking tik tok vidoes while sat on the loo.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

I just read that. Gave me the creeps. That and I'd be out of a job if anyone monitored me throughout the day.

Comment

The chap was waffling about it on the 6 o'clock news just now.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        I just read that. Gave me the creeps. That and I'd be out of a job if anyone monitored me throughout the day.
        I'd be out if someone even thought about it. FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          I often have to walk around to think. I would be sacked thought I probably lose it first.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It's a reflection of his own mindset. He wouldn't be reasonable at work if not monitored, so he has to monitor others.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

he's probably Swiss.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                I'd be out if someone even thought about it. FFS!
                No, I would write an app that simulates key strokes and mouse movement with a fake webcam of some ugly...
                Last edited by Paddy; 29 September 2020, 20:48.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Aye, - right!

Comment

I'll just buy the blow up autopilot from Airplane. That's probably more productive than I ever would be

Comment

Working...
                    X