• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is my Inuit yellow post box?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Why is pink in the list? Surely it's a shade of red or does it have its own place on the spectrum?
    Are we still talking about the light spectrum?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Why is pink in the list? Surely it's a shade of red or does it have its own place on the spectrum?
      I am writing from memory. I believe that in quantum mechanics, colour have specific bands of wave length depending on the electron orbit (its not really an orbit). The electrons need to make quantum leap in order to change colour (be it the duality of light being wave & photon). The result is there are definite colours and any other "colour" is a shade or mix of the same.

I am sure that another poster knows better....
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Nah.

Red is dark pink.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Only four?

Seems a bit tokenistic.

And I'd have much rather seen one dedicated to Derek Griffiths than Lenny Henry.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bona Fide View Post
            Only four?

Seems a bit tokenistic.

And I'd have much rather seen one dedicated to Derek Griffiths than Lenny Henry.

I saw him at the theatre 30 years ago and he was brilliant.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X