• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2nd Wave - where are all the deaths then?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    The really stupid think about Covidiots like PS is that there argument boils down to:

There aren't many deaths so they should stop doing the things that are stopping there being many deaths
    Spot on. Perhaps there are (currently) fewer deaths because the majority of cases appear to be in younger people (students, always-out-on-Friday-nighters and by the looks of it, footballers). When that rate finds its way into the older population, you'll see bodies alright.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Spot on. Perhaps there are (currently) fewer deaths because the majority of cases appear to be in younger people (students, always-out-on-Friday-nighters and by the looks of it, footballers). When that rate finds its way into the older population, you'll see bodies alright.
      It's not just dead bodies it's all the people living with post viral disease aka Long Covid and some of them are them are the young who were healthy.

Clearly PS and the other covidiots haven't met anyone who has any post viral disease and/or ME/CFS otherwise they wouldn't be so gung ho with their own and other people's lives.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        It's not just dead bodies it's all the people living with post viral disease aka Long Covid and some of them are them are the young who were healthy.

Clearly PS and the other covidiots haven't met anyone who has any post viral disease and/or ME/CFS otherwise they wouldn't be so gung ho with their own and other people's lives.
        Indeed Boris looks like a zombie these days with no short term memory and he runs the country

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          Indeed Boris looks like a zombie these days with no short term memory and he runs the country

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
          He's just become a parent (and unusually for Boris, he has to live with this one) which often turns adults into zombies overnight...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Well whatever happens this winter, the NHS has 30,000 ventilators now:

Coronavirus: NHS well stocked for ventilators this winter

Comment

It is fact that in many countries (not all) the death rate of the second wave is negligible. This is attributable to a number of factors.

1. Spread of the disease among the young.
              2. Elderly people being more careful
              3. Nobody have a wild ******* **** of how this virus actually affects people

HTH
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
                Well whatever happens this winter, the NHS has 30,000 ventilators now:

Coronavirus: NHS well stocked for ventilators this winter
                and should they need more, they'll be able to buy them too. Those extra 350 millions a week will come in handy.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  It's back in care homes.
                  Not by us - they locked down initially before the government advised and they have stayed locked down ever since. Not a single case in the 2 care homes in our village area.
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    Just when you think pooperscooter has Village Idiot of the year all sewn up, PS makes a desperate bid to snatch victory.
                    Post of the day
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      Not by us - they locked down initially before the government advised and they have stayed locked down ever since. Not a single case in the 2 care homes in our village area.
                      Your care homes must not take council-funded people as councils threaten care homes if they don't strictly follow government guidance.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X