• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2nd Wave - where are all the deaths then?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    It's not all about deaths either. It's the long term and possibly permanent health issues it leaves people with. In some cases they are life changing. That's reason enough to take it seriously.

I think PC has hit rock bottom but then surprises me with another load of tulip moronic post. But coming from the guy that decided a holiday in Spain was a good idea its hardly surprising.
    Yep still glad I went to Spain. And I'd do it again....
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      Yep still glad I went to Spain. And I'd do it again....
      We've established you're a selfish cretin. No need to keep reinforcing the point.

Comment

Same old same old. If you even give a slightly different opinion on how Covid is handled you get called names.

Its now trendy in this country to stay with the pack and not have an opinion I'm afraid.

I've quit facebook now. Sick of people falling over themselves to get comments in the prove to everyone how virtuous they are and how they are sticking to the rules. Its become a badge of honour for many.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          We've established you're a selfish cretin. No need to keep reinforcing the point.
          I did nothing wrong at the time. It was all allowed by our government etc. No problems.

Perhaps the difference is I'm able to think for myself and not follow the "trendy" opinions of the masses.

Comment

Same old same old. If you even give a slightly different opinion on how Covid is handled you get called names.

Its now trendy in this country to stay with the pack and not have an opinion I'm afraid.

I've quit facebook now. Sick of people falling over themselves to get comments in the prove to everyone how virtuous they are and how they are sticking to the rules. Its become a badge of honour for many.

My different opinion is that those who voted in the bunch of incompetents we have in government are partly responsible for where we are - as much as those who fly off on holiday and then complain about cancer testing being on hold.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              My different opinion is that those who voted in the bunch of incompetents we have in government are partly responsible for where we are - as much as those who fly off on holiday and then complain about cancer testing being on hold.
              Why should we be critical of people who fly off on holiday?

They've broken no rules
              Why are you any more likely to contract CV in Spain than Cornwall? Though perhaps you think people who went to Cornwall are selfish too?

Comment

I did nothing wrong at the time. It was all allowed by our government etc. No problems.

Perhaps the difference is I'm able to think for myself and not follow the "trendy" opinions of the masses.
                So is it never wrong to do things that are allowed by the government? It seems you can't think for yourself if that's how you judge right and wrong.

Comment

You can't fix stupid. Thanks for the neg rep PS.
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Bang on cue, the excellent Sherelle Jacobs hits the nail on the head

Duplicitous virtue-signalling is now the biggest obstacle to a sane response to Covid

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Yeah because the alternative was sooo much better.

Jeremy Corbyn flouts 'Rule of Six' regulations at dinner party | Daily Mail Online

Jeremy Corbyn could get £200 fine after dining with EIGHT other people in dinner party that blatantly disregarded Rule Of Six regulations

• Corbyn and his wife were pictured attending a dinner party with 7 other people
                      • Event was in breach of the government's 'Rule of Six' on social gatherings
                      • Ex-Labour leader has apologised for the incident, admitting it was a 'mistake'
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X