• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2nd Wave - where are all the deaths then?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe even he doesn't understand his son's rules: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson's dad 'extremely sorry' after being caught with no face mask | UK News | Sky News
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

I hope he gets fined.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Just in case PS hasn't seen this...

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2811855
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Rearden Metal View Post
          Why should we be critical of people who fly off on holiday?

They've broken no rules
          Why are you any more likely to contract CV in Spain than Cornwall? Though perhaps you think people who went to Cornwall are selfish too?

I'm critical of people who fly off on holiday then complain that they have to quarantine on their return. I have no problem with people who act safely on holiday and safely on their return.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            I'm critical of people who fly off on holiday then complain that they have to quarantine on their return. I have no problem with people who act safely on holiday and safely on their return.
            To be fair when I flew there was no quarantine required. This changed while I was there....

It was hassle but I didnt complain about it. Stupid way to do things but hey ho, it was always a risk. Still glad I went though.
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
              To be fair when I flew there was no quarantine required. This changed while I was there....

It was hassle but I didnt complain about it. Stupid way to do things but hey ho, it was always a risk. Still glad I went though.
              I'm not going to do a forensic search of your posts, but that sounds unlikely.

Comment

I hope he gets fined.

So do I and the same for Bojo's daddy.

However clearly Jezzy would have been even worse at running the country, now if they had listened to me 2 years ago and appointed Keir Starmer they may have had a chance.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

Must be someone else with the same username as you who started this thread...

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...-out-well.html

Comment

Must be someone else with the same username as you who started this thread...

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...-out-well.html

sorry he said it was a mess and the government is useless giving changing advice. It was like reading one of your posts but he got to go to Spain as well.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Well you can wait until the ONS reports excess deaths for the month...
                      Excess deaths includes deaths from covid and deaths from government interventions (such as excess cancer deaths from no cancer treatments for 3-6 months) and also statistical variance...

You can't extract just the covid deaths from it unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                      X