• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Premier Group

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Premier Group

Had a couple of calls from these jokers lately. Not a great experience TBH.

First one was to ask to submit my CV for a non-specific contract with no JD, that has only been communicated verbally, massive day rate, usuall bulltulip.

Second was pure phishing to ask about my previous clients.

Has anyone here ever had a contract through them? I've searched the boards and the last mention was over 10 years ago.
    They seem like a big agency though.

I found my own answer from the one-star reviews on Google

Google Reviews: Premier Group Recruitment

"SCAM! Call fishing asking for references and offering a fake role. The recruiter who called me was just interested in the names of my previous managers. Red flags! AVOID this place"

"AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! Having had a short stint in recruitment I know a cowboy agency when I see one. Poorly trained staff that only want your reference details to go use for business development for themselves."

"A complete scam! Call fishing for details of previous jobs."

...and it goes on and on like that.

[adds to blocked phone number list]

Comment

They placed me in my last contract. Seemed fine, nothing fishy at all. Paid invoices on time.

Comment

Working...
      X