• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump has Covid-19

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    The ballot paper lists the team of President and VP, but the voters are voting based on the electoral college - which is first past the post, and then based on that, the electoral college votes. But each electoral college vote has a different weighting. So, for example, one area with a population of 1,000,000 might be worth 5 electoral votes, and next door, a population of 100,000 might be worth 10 electoral votes.

It's really messy, and changing electoral boundaries can make big differences to results.
    And there's gerrymandering to redraw boundaries to your party's advantage. Below are some congressional district boundaries.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Snippet from NYT:

During late-night conversations, aides to Mr. Trump were discussing whether he should give an address to the nation on Friday from the White House or find some other way for him to reassure the public. But the aides were still in a state of shock as they absorbed the news, and there was no immediate word on how far the infection may have spread among senior White House officials, who generally do not wear masks in deference to the president’s disdain for them.

Comment

immortal words from Leslie Chow: "It's funny cos he's fat".

I can neither confirm nor deny agreement to those sentiments....

Comment

Originally posted by silent bob View Post
            immortal words from Leslie Chow: "It's funny cos he's fat".

I can neither confirm nor deny agreement to those sentiments....
            It is hilarious how many times today I've heard people refer to him as obese ..... I do so hope he's seeing these news reports
            Last edited by Whorty; 2 October 2020, 11:54.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I think I must be getting old or growing up. There was a time when I would have hoped the PoS would die painfully, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone nowadays. I can certainly still see the funny side though - karma a bitch etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                I think I must be getting old or growing up.
                Probably just a bang on the head...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  It is hilarious how many times today I've heard people refer to him as obese ..... I do so hope he's seeing these new reports
                  Obese with tiny hands...

I have it on good authority he's the healthiest president ever. A doctor said so.
                  And he's got massive hands.

Expect him to be wearing a girdle next debate. Biden should demand he is searched.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    Probably just a bang on the head...
                    Or COVID side-effect.

Comment

They say a loss in taste is a big Covid symptom... OG certainly hasn't got much taste. But that is a pre-existing condition so not diagnostically relevant.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X