• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump has Covid-19

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    What crap is it that you refer to?

Just because you dont see on a daily basis how the people of Yemen are being starved and massacred with the support of trump so he can sell more weapons. Why would you care it’s not your family that are being slaughtered by the tacit support of trump.
    The Yemen war is a proxy war between Saudi and Iran who on their turn are allowed to carry on by the US and Russia respectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      The Yemen war is a proxy war between Saudi and Iran who on their turn are allowed to carry on by the US and Russia respectively.
      A testing ground for US and Russian arms. Both as bad as each other.
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

And British.
        Originally posted by _V_ View Post
        A testing ground for US and Russian arms. Both as bad as each other.
        Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          And British.

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
          And probably French.

French weapons sales to Saudi jumped 50 percent last year | Reuters

Here’s what’s behind France’s 72% jump in weapons exports

Comment

Trump is one of the great peacemakers of our time. He's been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize several times. I saw it posted on the official presidential twitter so it must be true.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

And according to himself, he feels fine and wants to leave hospital.

An unfit, obese old man just kicked the arse of Covid. Anyone who dies of this is either fake or too damned weak to deserve to live.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                  And according to himself, he feels fine and wants to leave hospital.

An unfit, obese old man just kicked the arse of Covid. Anyone who dies of this is either fake or too damned weak to deserve to live.
                  Boris didn't realise he was seriously ill for several days though. Seems you can't tell initially, it can kick in later?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Boris didn't realise he was seriously ill for several days though. Seems you can't tell initially, it can kick in later?
                    Yep.

I read and heard people saying they thought they were getting better before they found themselves on a ventilator in hospital.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The press secretary lady has it too. BBC full of horrified commentary that she repeatedly didn't wear a mask during briefings, when standing 2m+ from reporters outside.

A reminder that while coverings are clinically proven and important, all recommendations are that at distances over 2m, especially outside, transmission risk is minimal. I support face coverings but we shouldn't get into a witch hunt.

Comment

Working...
                      X