• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump has Covid-19

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    The press secretary lady has it too. BBC full of horrified commentary that she repeatedly didn't wear a mask during briefings, when standing 2m+ from reporters outside.

A reminder that while coverings are clinically proven and important, all recommendations are that at distances over 2m, especially outside, transmission risk is minimal. I support face coverings but we shouldn't get into a witch hunt.

Except it wasn't just at briefings, she didn't wear a mask much at all, and got a lot closer than 2m away from people.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The orange one has left hospital. Donald Trump's doctor warns 'he's not out of the woods yet' as he prepares to leave hospital | Metro News

I wonder how many more people he's infected....
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        The orange one has left hospital. Donald Trump's doctor warns 'he's not out of the woods yet' as he prepares to leave hospital | Metro News

I wonder how many more losers he's infected....
        FTFY

Comment

He's peddling that Covid is nothing to be worried about - wonder how many of his supporters will take this to the extreme and cause a further spike in infections in the US?
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

COVID has killed 70x more people in the US than 9/11 did.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              COVID has killed 70x more people in the US than 9/11 did.
              It's killed nearly twice as many Americans as World War 1 did.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Should say "Signed, my Mom".
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Most people with Covid never go to hospital. I see outrage he's been 'allowed' to leave hospital. Are there diseases where you can be forcibly detained - must be a special list if so?

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    He's peddling that Covid is nothing to be worried about - wonder how many of his supporters will take this to the extreme and cause a further spike in infections in the US?
                    We know at least 10 people were seemingly infected at the same event, several high-up people. Statistically there is the chance one of them will take seriously ill. That's the sub-plot I'm watching for because I would expect it to be hushed up.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Most people with Covid never go to hospital. I see outrage he's been 'allowed' to leave hospital. Are there diseases where you can be forcibly detained - must be a special list if so?
                      I'm guessing Ebola would be one...
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X