• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump has Covid-19

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Then you're as bad as he is.
    Much worse.

Those weapons of mass destruction didn't get their Cobalt Thorium G for nothing you know.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

The oompla loompas were African pigmies, but there were complaints when the film stared shooting so they had to change them from little Al Jolson lookalikes to orange pigmies.

Now look where we are.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Quite.

One merely hopes that it's a looooong and painful demise.

Paging The Grim Reaper, come on, get fecking on with it.
        WDSLS

It would be wonderful if he dies drowning in his own fluids, gasping for air, on election day.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Even The Lancet has weighed in: dump Trump.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...140-5/fulltext
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Apparently he is pretty much CV-19 free now and is already developing antibodies which in normal people doesn't happen for 1-3 weeks. The man is ******* star

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Coronavirus: Trump '''free of symptoms and fever''' - BBC News

Symptom free, fever free, has immunity.

Vote Superman!

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Apparently he is pretty much CV-19 free now and is already developing antibodies which in normal people doesn't happen for 1-3 weeks. The man is ******* star

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                He has antibodies. He's been given Regeneron, so no way of telling yet if he's developed antibodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  He has antibodies. He's been given Regeneron, so no way of telling yet if he's developed antibodies.
                  Quite, if you've been injected with antibodies, you're gong to see antibodies but Trump will see it as having antibodies, whether injected or developed. Semantics have no place in his world.
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Covid: Trump describes his illness 'a blessing from God'

In a video message on Wednesday, Mr Trump said all Americans should have access to the treatments he was given.

Mr Trump also promised to provide the drugs produced by Regeneron Pharmaceuticals free of charge.

He said the experimental antibody cocktail he was given last week was a cure rather than a therapeutic measure, adding that hundreds of thousands of doses were nearly ready. But Regeneron's drugs have not been approved by federal regulators.

"This was a blessing in disguise - I caught it, I heard about this drug, I said let me take it and it was incredible," he said, adding that he would seek emergency use authorisations for the drugs.
                    They've got a working cure. No more deaths necessary.

Shame the UK government are more interested in restricting freedom than getting on with providing this type of care so the largely non-vulnerable population can get on with normal life.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                      Covid: Trump describes his illness 'a blessing from God'

They've got a working cure. No more deaths necessary.

Shame the UK government are more interested in restricting freedom than getting on with providing this type of care so the largely non-vulnerable population can get on with normal life.
                      There's a powerful maniac who says there's a cure, if that's what you mean.

Comment

Working...
                      X