• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

complaining to Sky

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    you mean your own kids stole them?
    No more than that. There was no box to start with. The little 'magic eye' is the box but the kids were adamant there was a proper box. Needed some wire tinkering and all was well. Let my existing Sky grudge take over.

ps. I managed to get Cust Services to email the engineer and his boss with my humble apologies
    Last edited by rootsnall; 4 October 2020, 13:34.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
      No more than that. There was no box to start with. The little 'magic eye' is the box but the kids were adamant there was a proper box. Needed some wire tinkering and all was well. Let my existing Sky grudge take over.

ps. I managed to get Cust Services to email the engineer and his boss with my humble apologies
      Dude that is messed up! You could have caused some poor guy to lose his dream job!

Comment

I got the in-laws setup with $ky after MIL had her two strokes last year and VM couldn't give a toss.

The sky talk landline is critical as her Careline pendant depends on it in case she had another fall/stroke.

Told them this umpteen times, yet it went down for third time last week, not even been with them a year, so thanks OG for the CEO email, he will be getting both barrels, literally speaking.

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          Dude that is messed up! You could have caused some poor guy to lose his dream job!

Credit for taking the time and effort to apologise though rather than simply letting it drop.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Worked for me also when TalkTalk were giving me grief. Dido really didn't want a technical discussion the on the awful call centre software or the probable causes of the issue.

Comment

Working...
            X