• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump off to hospital.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coma coma coma yeah yeah yeah comes to mind

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Oh dear someone had enough wine to think they're funny.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Let’s not forget that there is a human being there. His role is to be an actor, a good one and I don’t think a single word that he sais goes out without being approved by at least one advisor.
        So if you should be upset at someone, you should be at his target group, that they exist. He probably has a boss as well.

So let’s be all cordial and wish him the best because the stupids will need a leader anyway and there are plenty in the queue.

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
          Let’s not forget that there is a human being there. His role is to be an actor, a good one and I don’t think a single word that he sais goes out without being approved by at least one advisor.
          So if you should be upset at someone, you should be at his target group, that they exist. He probably has a boss as well.

So let’s be all cordial and wish him the best because the stupids will need a leader anyway and there are plenty in the queue.
          Let us all Trump together

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
            Well let’s hope and pray he is hit as severely as possible. The worse he is hit the more lives that are saved.
            As long as he still gets reelected so we don't get another war mongering global interventionist american president who kills a million more brown people.

Comment

Well let’s hope and pray he is hit as severely as possible. The worse he is hit the more lives that are saved.
              Classy. But then you do have form in wishing harm on people you don't like. https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2772329
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Classy. But then you do have form in wishing harm on people you don't like. https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2772329
                Praying Covid destroys him is nothing personal. I am just hopeful it may save 1,000s if Syrian, Yemeni and Iraqi lives as a result.

Hate is pointless and just consumes you. I just wish the world a better place that’s all. Thanks for allowing me to clarify.

Comment

I am just hopeful it may save 1,000s if Syrian, Yemeni and Iraqi lives as a result.
                  I think the Arabs themselves, especially the Saudi's are doing a good job with the killing, Trump is probably saving lives. The alternative with the Democrats will probably make the situation worse, Hillary wasn't good at managing the military situation

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Maybe not wishing harm, but why should anyone have any empathy with Trump:

2016: Trump mocks Hilary Clinton over her pneumonia during election | Metro Video

Donald Trump'''s Worst Offense? Mocking Disabled Reporter, Poll Finds
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      It's hard isn't it. Whilst I wouldn't wish death or serious illness on anyone, I do find it hard to have any empathy for him. He is a nasty individual who has been in a position of power and has used this power to negatively impact the lives of many in his own country and the wider world.
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X