• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spreadsheets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I'm pretty certain this is what it is, the throat and the nasal swab are tested independently.
    Not correct. You use the same swab for both; it goes in the throat first, then you shove it up your nose. Drop it in the container and post off. At least, this is how the test was done for me*.

* I was negative
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Not correct. You use the same swab for both; it goes in the throat first, then you shove it up your nose. Drop it in the container and post off. At least, this is how the test was done for me*.

* I was negative
      WWS (* so was I, though I was in a tent in a rainy park rather than posting things)

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

* I was negative
        I've had 2 hospital tests and they took 2 swabs and told me the tests were distinct.

Comment

I've had 2 hospital tests and they took 2 swabs and told me the tests were distinct.
          Do you have terrible halitosis?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Do you have terrible halitosis?

Might have been a red tip thermometer.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Spreadsheets have made millions for SJD.
              Don't underestimate their power.
              <unless it is a multi million pound Govt IT project>

Comment

Currently trending on Twitter in the UK: "VLOOKUP"

Last edited by NickFitz; 5 October 2020, 14:25.

Comment

I'm pretty certain this is what it is, the throat and the nasal swab are tested independently.
                  Read somewhere that they were adding a column per test - that surely surely surely can't be right... (googles)

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Read somewhere that they were adding a column per test - that surely surely surely can't be right... (googles)
                    Hence VLOOKUP…

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Hence VLOOKUP…
                      The cool kids use INDEX and MATCH

Comment

Working...
                      X