• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Rules in Scotland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    This is just complete crap.

Today there are 319 people in hospital with it, August the 26th there were 250. The number of people in hospital in Scotland have been consistent for about 4 months. ICU admissions are about 2 a day and going down. Deaths are still about 2 a day and also going down.

On the back of these quite unalarming figures she throws thousands of jobs and businesses under the bus the day they publish her Alex Salmond WhatsApp messages.
    When minny posts figures, they usually smell bad. No. of hospital admissions by admission date below. Not such a consistent number.

Comment

That is admissions, you do know that is not the same as inpatient numbers?

Comment

That is admissions, you do know that is not the same as inpatient numbers?
        Yes, I work in healthcare. I said admissions. It tells a somewhat different story from the selective set of figures you used, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Yes, I work in healthcare. I said admissions. It tells a somewhat different story from the selective set of figures you used, no?

OK, get us the death chart and the ICU admissions chart.

That's the ones you didn't want to show.

Comment

He's ran out of charts it seems. I'll summarise...

3rd to the 6th of October. 2 ICU admissions, 1 death.

This is all about Sturgeon getting caught being Ghislaine Maxwell to Alex Salmond's Jeffrey Epstein.

Comment

OK, get us the death chart and the ICU admissions chart.

That's the ones you didn't want to show.
              What do you reckon will happen to ICU admissions and deaths following a rise in hospital admissions?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                What do you reckon will happen to ICU admissions and deaths following a rise in hospital admissions?
                Oh! Pick me sir! I know! I do!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Oh! Pick me sir! I know! I do!
                  I know you do. But minny hasn't done his homework.

Comment

He's ran out of charts it seems. I'll summarise...

3rd to the 6th of October. 2 ICU admissions, 1 death.

This is all about Sturgeon getting caught being Ghislaine Maxwell to Alex Salmond's Jeffrey Epstein.
                    You're off your head. I don't know how your imaginary partner puts up with you talking tulip - or perhaps you reserve your conspiracy pish for here?

Northern England are following the closure of pubs and restaurants for the same reason. The uptake of the Test and Protect app in Scotland has been so high that it's showing a likelihood is that adults are spreading the virus INDOORS in pubs and restaurants.

We can't stop children going to school, for obvious reasons of mental health and worthwhile education of them. They're spreading it in schools, but we accept this fact. Pubs are spreading it but they argue they aren't, for some reason. Very strange. The truth is: anywhere indoors with lots of strangers coming and going will spread the virus, but we have to pick and choose what we can temporarily close. Don't know about you, but I'm hardly going out shopping and a restaurant or supermarket is the only place you'll find me indoors in public these days.

As mentioned before: the trial by newspaper of Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon continues unabated, so none of us are missing out on the gossip. In court, it's fact, in a newspaper it's just gossip until supported otherwise. I'd still like the truth to come out but to suggest some conspiracy theorist nonsense shows you to be the twat folk here know you are.

Given England is implementing similar rules, what's the conspiracy theory on that? Nothing? Exactly.

Comment

Scotland increased it's ICU beds from 190 to 700 over the summer.

We have 28 COVID ICU patients.

Nothing you say is even remotely based upon reality.
                      So Scotland has been also able to increase its trained number of ICU nurses by that proportion in summer as well?

You know hospitals have always had beds they can use as "ICU beds", but without the trained ICU nurses to man them they can't be used. Any hospital staff member who deals with ICU can show you this and explain it to you. (Though currently they can't do it in a hospital.)
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X