• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What should you retrain as?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to be lion taming

Monty Python's - Lion Tamer Accountant - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Social Care

Government Services

Administration

Chef and Cake decorator were options for me .... even though I strongly disagreed with the "Using my hands or tools" question

Beans on toast cake, anyone?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        It crashed then eventually came back with
        - Celebrant (conducts ceremonies like weddings, naming ceremonies)
        - Chauffeur
        - Pest Controller
        You should be a MOD on here

Comment

Psyciatrist (and Im already a mentalist !)
          Criminal Intelligence Analyst
          or
          Archeology.

So a few options, all in the same ballpark!!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Chef and Cake decorator were options for me ....
            I have little doubt.

One can only admire the accuracy of the algorithms used to produce that result.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              I have little doubt.

How dull and predictable. You even have to pollute friendly threads with your vileness. Well done

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                I have little doubt.

Tatty consulting involved?

You want an rocket scientist? We have 3000 experts, 50 of them have actually landed on Mars.

Available at £150 a day....
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  How dull and predictable. You even have to pollute friendly threads with your vileness. Well done
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Sports professional, boxer or football referee. But I did select "Strongly Agree" or "Yes" to everything and the first category.

I then did it as Pooper and got:

Your answers show that:

Because of your answers, we could not recommend any job categories. You might want to go through the assessment again to check that your responses were correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Sports professional, boxer or football referee. But I did select "Strongly Agree" or "Yes" to everything and the first category.

I then did it as Pooper and got:
                      Looks like Politics is your only option then...................but which Party?

Comment

Working...
                      X