• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What should you retrain as?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Looks like Politics is your only option then...................but which Party?

PIRA

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      PIRA
      SF tend to be fairly low down my preference list in elections. Remind me too much of Brexiteers with their armed populism worldview.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Coronavirus UK: Britons continue to ridicule Rishi Sunak's online skills quiz | Daily Mail Online

Hard-hit workers have been told to retrain into jobs they're already doing after filling out the Government's online 'skills assessment' questionaire - as the nation continued to mock the five-minute quiz today.

A woman in her 50s was told to retrain as a stunt double, prompting her to joke 'I could be a stunt double for an unfit woman in her 50s?' while others were given no career options at all.

It comes after Chancellor of the Exchequer Rishi Sunak suggested people should look for new opportunities if their career was affected by coronavirus lockdown.

Go on give it a try - Skills assessment | National Careers Service
        I got this little lot,

Sports and leisure
        Hospitality and food
        Beauty and wellbeing
        Animal care
        Computing, technical and digital
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Your answers show that:

you enjoy helping and listening to other people
          you are motivated, set yourself personal goals and are comfortable competing with other people
          you are sociable and find it easy to understand people

Manufacturing

Science and Research

Teaching and Education

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Your answers show that:

you are motivated, set yourself personal goals and are comfortable competing with other people

NAAFI cold food server
            FTFY

Comment

Computing, technology and digital

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Your answers show that:

Manufacturing

Science and Research

Teaching and Education

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I answered the questions truthfully and was suggested boxer, funeral director and cake decorator amongst others

Seriously, who created this completely and utterly tulipe system???

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
                    I answered the questions truthfully and was suggested boxer, funeral director and cake decorator amongst others

Someone who wanted to give us some amusement.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post

I asked my goldfish if he was claiming responsibility. He said his coding skills were better than that....
                      And....
                      Hes a goldfish!
                      Former IPSE member
                      My Website

Comment

Working...
                      X