• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Risk of a UK 'dictatorship', says Lord Neuberger

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    And so is blubbing to the Teacher.
    I'm sure cojak will give you the cane if you ask nicely.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Best be careful. With cynical views like that you may drive bedwetters like Whorty into reporting you to the Moderati!

Not to mention the effect it might have on poor old Scooty.

Just saying!

HTH

Ah, did I upset you today by calling you out?

It's really simple mate, stop being a dick and you won't get reported Surely even you can understand that very simple concept.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

And so is blubbing to the Teacher.

I guess it takes all sorts.
        And so is blubbing when teacher takes your toys away .... now sit in the corner and think about what you have done
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          And thanks to Europe we know how easily a democracy can turn into a dictatorship, and how quickly civil liberties can be lost.
          Let's just hope that the UK can learn from the European lesson... but I don't hold out much hope.

History repeats itself.
          It has to.
          No one listens.

(S. Turner)

I would also like to categorically state - I do not pray for BR14.
          Not specifically perhaps, but I’m sure you pray for all men afflicted by anger and littleness.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            Well thanks to Europe we know what they look like.
            The UK countries are still geographically part of Europe, you utter moron. Russia is also part of Europe, due to its populace mostly residing in the European geographic boundary.

Do you ever look in the mirror and think "I know very little"?

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
              The UK countries are still geographically part of Europe, you utter moron. Russia is also part of Europe, due to its populace mostly residing in the European geographic boundary.

Do you ever look in the mirror and think "I know very little"?
              He looks in the mirror and says, "You're my best pal, you are, I ******* love you."

Comment

Working...
              X