• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This makes me want to puke!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This makes me want to puke!

Coronavirus: We won'''t surrender North to hardship, mayor vows - BBC News

FFS! Everyone else is trying to work their arses off, while some get to stay at home, not pay for transport, not have to pay to go out. eat out etc, exercise, learn new things, **** off to Spain and bring stuff back, and still get paid 2/3 of their wages for staying at home! While those with Ltd get **** all! Bollocks.

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

You'll get over it
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

If we start enumerating all the things that are wrong with the neo-feudalism that we live in I think we’d all loose the will to work / live.

Comment

Should have been an employee. Could have sat on my arse for the last 201 days getting paid to go cycling, or masturbating like a chimp
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Should have been an employee. Could have sat on my arse for the last 201 days getting paid to go cycling, or masturbating like a chimp
          Thing is, if you constantly worry/get angry over everything (you think is) wrong that you can't control you'd go mad. Worry about what you can control, let go of what you can't.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            But you could have if you'd been a ltd director with a PAYE salary and been furloughed. You'd have got 80% of your salary, but you were busy selling overpriced chalk and pokemon cards
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Aren't you an employee of the limited company that you put in the cat's name at the start of Covid-19?
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Death, be not Proud...
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Maybe you could just go and lamp someone

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Stayed in contract all year, got IR35 shifted back a year, got up an hour later day and finished an hour earlier every day, no expenses so richer. I went on holiday to Spain, empty flights, quiet beaches and less dickheads around.

I look forward, I adapt, I’m not a sheep(regardless of name), and I don’t whinge on forums(much).

Covid sucks.. I get it. But we’re contractors. Never ever expected government would give us anything.

Get the point about the lazy bastards. That’s why they live in crapholes.
                    Last edited by BABABlackSheep; 10 October 2020, 21:37.

Comment

Working...
                    X