• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This makes me want to puke!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Should have been an employee. Could have sat on my arse for the last 201 days getting paid to go cycling, or masturbating like a chimp
    Well, that was a waste of a non-disclosure agreement...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Well, that was a waste of a non-disclosure agreement...
      Damn, I didn't realise we had to sign an NDA regarding our wanking routine! Can I sign mine retrospectively? Can I borrow someone's pen please?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Coronavirus: We won'''t surrender North to hardship, mayor vows - BBC News

FFS! Everyone else is trying to work their arses off, while some get to stay at home, not pay for transport, not have to pay to go out. eat out etc, exercise, learn new things, **** off to Spain and bring stuff back, and still get paid 2/3 of their wages for staying at home! While those with Ltd get **** all! Bollocks.
        Says the Covid-19 profiteer.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Says the Covid-19 profiteer.
          I've been working my arse off I'll have you know. Those £50 bottles of Dettol didn't send themselves.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

But you could have if you'd been a ltd director with a PAYE salary and been furloughed. You'd have got 80% of your salary, but you were busy selling overpriced chalk and pokemon cards
            Not so - The furlough scheme ended in June. So if your inside-IR35 contract ended after that and you've been sitting on your arse ever since then you're plumb out of luck!
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Damn, I didn't realise we had to sign an NDA regarding our wanking routine! Can I sign mine retrospectively? Can I borrow someone's pen please?
              If you can still write you're not doing it properly! Put some effort into it!
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
              X