• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wear A Mask Everywhere

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    There is hardly any evidence for or against immunity, now the second wave has started we shall see how many will contract it for a second time
    I think those who had it the first time (or think they have) will be doing their damn hardest not to get it again.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I think I've had it at least three times already...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        I think I've had it at least three times already...
        That's Man Covid.

Comment

Detectable levels of antibodies is not a valid metric to show immunity. You need to study reinfection rates. No high quality data on this now and it's still too early to get a reliable answer. No real reason yet to think there won't be immunity.

Feel free to call me a white supremacist conspiracy theorist if it makes you feel better .

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
            Detectable levels of antibodies is not a valid metric to show immunity. You need to study reinfection rates. No high quality data on this now and it's still too early to get a reliable answer. No real reason yet to think there won't be immunity.

Feel free to call me a white supremacist conspiracy theorist if it makes you feel better .
            Can we just call you Trump instead?
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Can we just call you Trump instead?
              Sure, why not.

Comment

Personally I have had enough of all this mask b*****ks.
                I am one of the people who are supposed to be categorically exempt (respiratory health reasons) from wearing a mask.
                "oh no you have to wear a mask" ok...
                ME:"lets see how that pans out"
                Me 10 mins later: "Hello, ambulance, please"

Best one was earlier today - in a hospital!!!!! - To be fair they were pretty good and got me Oxygen very quick. The were also what I would describe as over quick with their apologies. My task for later on today is to dictate a strongly worded letter to the trust Chief Executive regarding this for my PA to type.

This is the third time I have needed ambulance/hospital assistance because I cannot get enough air in with the mask.

The reason for this is that too many people have only listened to one part of the government message and not enough have listened to the other part regarding exemption, furthermore the government have not put a proper exemption in place for example ID card.

This goes on further with a societal change that I truly believe in. That too many people these days believe that reading or listening is below them.
                Former IPSE member
                My Website

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
                  Personally I have had enough of all this mask b*****ks.
                  I am one of the people who are supposed to be categorically exempt (respiratory health reasons) from wearing a mask.
                  "oh no you have to wear a mask" ok...
                  ME:"lets see how that pans out"
                  Me 10 mins later: "Hello, ambulance, please"

Best one was earlier today - in a hospital!!!!! - To be fair they were pretty good and got me Oxygen very quick. The were also what I would describe as over quick with their apologies. My task for later on today is to dictate a strongly worded letter to the trust Chief Executive regarding this for my PA to type.

This is the third time I have needed ambulance/hospital assistance because I cannot get enough air in with the mask.

The reason for this is that too many people have only listened to one part of the government message and not enough have listened to the other part regarding exemption, furthermore the government have not put a proper exemption in place for example ID card.

This goes on further with a societal change that I truly believe in. That too many people these days believe that reading or listening is below them.
                  I know you have visible disabilities but just get a few of these as it shuts people up quickly Sunflower lanyard
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    I know you have visible disabilities but just get a few of these as it shuts people up quickly Sunflower lanyard
                    I have them. Does not make a blind bit of difference.
                    about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.
                    Former IPSE member
                    My Website

Comment

Get a tattoo of a mask on your face.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X