• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wear A Mask Everywhere

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    As I said, replace "mask" with "trousers" and see how their arguments sound.
    I guess it'll be a little more muffled.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
      I guess it'll be a little more muffled.
      Try these

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
        Lol I'm ignorant? Maybe you're ignorant?...

I have a pulse oximeter at home. I know what it is.

Sorry if my grammar wasn't perfectly on point, I am not british.
        I am late to the party again on this one.
        A pulse oximeter is a nice thing, I got mine for 7.99 on amazon and an an overtly lovely 7.99 well spent it was.

HOWEVER a pulse oximeter IS A ONE TRICK PONY. To both quote and paraphrase the late Stuart Baggs if you need a pulse oximeter you actually need a field full of differently tricked ponies because the one trick pony that is a pulse oximeter on its own will not cut it. My tool of choice is a half decent doctor who knows what they are doing. Finding one of those these days is very difficult.
        Former IPSE member
        My Website

Comment

Yes these so-called medical experts keep disagreeing with you. They must be idiots.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Yes these so-called medical experts keep disagreeing with you. They must be idiots.
            Which of the previous 73 posts was this in reference to?

All 73 might well be a valid answer.

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
              I am late to the party again on this one.
              A pulse oximeter is a nice thing, I got mine for 7.99 on amazon and an an overtly lovely 7.99 well spent it was.

HOWEVER a pulse oximeter IS A ONE TRICK PONY. To both quote and paraphrase the late Stuart Baggs if you need a pulse oximeter you actually need a field full of differently tricked ponies because the one trick pony that is a pulse oximeter on its own will not cut it. My tool of choice is a half decent doctor who knows what they are doing. Finding one of those these days is very difficult.
              As someone who jets off to climb at high altitude I would be wary of such a cheap device. When I bought my pulse oximeter it was the brand the hospital doctors were using. It was £60 or so fifteen years ago. It would be best to look at current recommendations and also try it on two fingers of both hands to take the lowest reading provided. With your health condition it is best to aim to minimise the chance of error.

Comment

My imaginary partner ha a Nonin GO2. 170 quid.

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
                  As someone who jets off to climb at high altitude I would be wary of such a cheap device. When I bought my pulse oximeter it was the brand the hospital doctors were using. It was £60 or so fifteen years ago. It would be best to look at current recommendations and also try it on two fingers of both hands to take the lowest reading provided. With your health condition it is best to aim to minimise the chance of error.
                  Thanks for this.
                  Might be good idea to upgrade
                  The prices have actually risen steeply for these I suppose owing to Covid the exact one I have is now nearly £28! now on Amazon.
                  Former IPSE member
                  My Website

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X