• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

what sort of :winker: does this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what sort of :winker: does this?

Swan shot with arrow in Poole released into wild - BBC News

I mean,

There is a very troubled nearby estate namely Turin Moor that is always in the news for that sort of incident. It's a good place to look for stolen motorbikes, cars etc.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      There is a very troubled nearby estate namely Turin Moor that is always in the news for that sort of incident. It's a good place to look for stolen motorbikes, cars etc.
      Someone should drop a rock on it from orbit then.

Comment

In another life, about 35 years ago, I stopped a scumbag who was about to shoot a swan on the res up the hill.

Originally posted by DrS
        Don't you shoot that swan you fecking oik or you & that fecking gun will end up in the res
        Originally posted by oik
        I wasn't going to shoot the swan, Mr, I was just pointing the gun in its general direction
        Originally posted by DrS
        Aren't you supposed to be in fecking skool right now? Then feck off & go there.

No reports of a shot swan transpired so I assume the oik fecked off as directed, along with his scumbag friends.

Oddly enough, about 3 weeks later, said oik & companions paid a skool visit to Siliconix and we merrily recognised each other as we passed like ships in the night along the back corridor.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

These sort of cretins inevitably move up the food chain and do similar things to humans, eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            Someone should drop a rock on it from orbit then.
            It's the only way to be sure.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

If they were going to shoot the poor animal, the least they could have done was use it to make a nice pate. Tastes a bit like Osprey so I've heard.
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

i'll take your word, i've never eaten aeroplane.

Comment

Pretty sure that's high treason.

To the gallows, men!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                    These sort of cretins inevitably move up the food chain and do similar things to humans, eventually.
                    The Paras need to get their recruits from somewhere.

#Justsaying
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                    X