• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PPE MEDPRO LIMITED & BoJo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    First they awarded a ferry contract to a company without a ferry, then PPE contract to company without PPE manufacturing equipment, what next? Whatever it is I expect it's already happened.
    They can use pooper's investment gains to pay the non-existent ferry company to transport non-existent PPE.

Comment

First they awarded a ferry contract to a company without a ferry, then PPE contract to company without PPE manufacturing equipment, what next? Whatever it is I expect it's already happened.

They gave the PPE contract to a company that is responsible for coming up with many of the tax schemes over the last 20 years.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Bozo did say Covid is an opportunity, same with Brexit. He forgot to mention it's only an opportunity for a selected group of people and based on some very dodgy and illegal actions, but who cares, make Britain great again!

Comment

I see a pattern here. I have no IT infrastructure , maybe I should apply for a multi million pound IT support contract ?

Comment

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                  I see a pattern here. I have no IT infrastructure , maybe I should apply for a multi million pound IT support contract ?
                  Yep, that's the easy part.

First become a member of the old boys network where nepotism is guaranteed. No wonder so many look at oxbridge as the pinacle of UK education. It is if you want access to that club.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

“Leaked documents show executive committee of NHS test & trace included just 1 public health expert — but 3 former high-ranking employees at Tesco, Waitrose & Sainsbury’s”.
                    Paywall: Test and waste: Dido Harding, boss of GBP12bn tracing scheme, says it was never a silver bullet | News | The Sunday Times

Comment

They chose the wrong supermarkets.

Would have been better if they were from Lidl and Aldi - but then again those are German....
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X