• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PPE MEDPRO LIMITED & BoJo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    They chose the wrong supermarkets.

Would have been better if they were from Lidl and Aldi - but then again those are German....
    They would have done their own look-alike brand NSH Trace and Test.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

This pretty much puts into one place everything that has been reported in nearly every press outlet (apart from the Torygraph) about the corrupt Tory government using CV-19 to further their aims: The government's secretive Covid contracts are heaping misery on Britain | George Monbiot | Opinion | The Guardian
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        This pretty much puts into one place everything that has been reported in nearly every press outlet (apart from the Torygraph) about the corrupt Tory government using CV-19 to further their aims: The government's secretive Covid contracts are heaping misery on Britain | George Monbiot | Opinion | The Guardian
        Could be worse, we could have Diane Abbott counting the covid cases...
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

"One".

"Two".

"A lot".

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            I wonder why people always mention Diane Abbott when numbers come up? Is it because she is female or black or Labour or once made a mistake with some figures? I don't see people using a male Tory who tend to get them wrong more often...

Michael Gove Gets His Numbers Hopelessly Wrong On Tory Manifesto - LBC

Tory minister gets coronavirus figures totally wrong, then admits he doesn'''t know them | News Break

Philip Hammond bungled the figures for funding HS2 on the BBC’s Today programme.“How much is HS2 costing?” asked John Humphrys.
            “About £32bn,” the Chancellor chanced.
            Thirty two billion?” echoed Humphrys, incredulously.
            “Mmhm.”
            “Not £52bn?”
            “Err, over, it’s over a – I mean, there’s a huge amount of contingency built on to the budgeting for these projects.”
            There's a few more out there but it probably doesn't interest people as it's not a female black Labour politician
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I wonder why people always mention Diane Abbott when numbers come up? Is it because she is female or black or Labour or once made a mistake with some figures? I don't see people using a male Tory who tend to get them wrong more often...

Michael Gove Gets His Numbers Hopelessly Wrong On Tory Manifesto - LBC

Tory minister gets coronavirus figures totally wrong, then admits he doesn'''t know them | News Break

There's a few more out there but it probably doesn't interest people as it's not a female black Labour politician
              Triggered? Much?

If only it was just the once, eh?
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Triggered? Much?

Tell me the second and third times then?

Comment

Triggered? Much?

I think you'll find that it points to the inherent racism and misogyny that many people have that when thinking of wrong figures they automatically think of a black female rather than a white male, most of whom have made much more serious mistakes affecting daily lives. Sad isn't it that you can't see this...

Comment

Or tests - how many did we have in April?
                    "Three hundred thousand and thirty four, nine hundred and seventy four thousand tests carried out across the UK"

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I think you'll find that it points to the inherent racism and misogyny that many people have that when thinking of wrong figures they automatically think of a black female rather than a white male, most of whom have made much more serious mistakes affecting daily lives. Sad isn't it that you can't see this...
                      Could very well be that. Alternatively it could be she has Dyscalculia. Or maybe she is completely incompetent, regardless or race, gender, political leaning or age?

To be fair to her, I cannot imagine her doing any worse a job of running the country than the current lying, cheating bunch of incompetents.
                      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Working...
                      X