• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PPE MEDPRO LIMITED & BoJo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Tell me the second and third times then?
    One time
    Diane Abbott

Eleventy time
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
      To be fair to her, I cannot imagine her doing any worse a job of running the country than the current lying, cheating bunch of incompetents.
      How very true.

Nor would she be as corrupt.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        One time
        Diane Abbott

Eleventy time
        So only once then...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          So only once then...
          Erm, nope. However I can understand your confusion, it's probably related to the fact that you're thick as mince.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            Erm, nope. However I can understand your confusion, it's probably related to the fact that you're thick as mince.

Compared to your beloved Priti, who couldn't even read it off her script.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Compared to your beloved Priti, who couldn't even read it off her script.
              I know which of the two I'd prefer as home secretary and it's not the one that shagged Jeremy Corbyn.

Comment

hmm

Nope its because she is thick as mince, prejudiced and two faced. Being fugly, black and a woman has nothing to do with it. The only reason that could explain her presence in the labour shadow cabinet was that she bumped uglies with Magic Grandpa. Not keen on Harriet Harperson and Jackboot Jackie either. You probably know my views on Tony B'liar and Gordon B'Ruin (Gordon Brown in case some get confused ) aren't exactly approval either and they are both white males.

Labour'''s Diane Abbott was asked to resign over interview blunder - BBC News

Labour Party: Diane Abbott in new NUMBER GAFFE during keynote speech at party conference | UK | News | Express.co.uk

Diane Abbott has several numbers on police costs – sadly they are all wrong | John Crace | Politics | The Guardian

Luckily the star lists them for you just in case you want to check.

Diane Abbott by numbers - summing up her blunders - Daily Star
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Where's Priti?

Put in hiding incase she fecks Tory voters off.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                  X