• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Positive thought for the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Positive thought for the day

You are closer to being a millionaire than Bill Gates, Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    You are closer to being a millionaire than Bill Gates, Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos.
    All they have to do is buy some airlines.

Richard Branson - If you want to be a Millionaire, start...

Comment

Bill Gates (William Gates III) is about the same age as me but I'm not so wrinkly and I haven't gone grey.

He's a bit richer than me though.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Bill Gates (William Gates III) is about the same age as me but I'm not so wrinkly and I haven't gone grey.

He's a bit richer than me though.
        He had the Californian sun to contend with, and the worry of $40bn sloshing around in his bank account. No wonder you look younger.
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Quite.

All that money must be a worry.

To be fair to the chap he seems to be putting it to good use.

Which is more than the t shirt wearing messiah ever did, it saying something that said messiah denied being his daughter's father for many years.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Bill doesn't seem that stressed by his wealth to me. Seems a nice guy now he's out of the rat race.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Bill doesn't seem that stressed by his wealth to me. Seems a nice guy now he's out of the rat race.
              Have you heard about this guy?

Chuck Feeney’s $8bn giving-while-living odyssey comes to an end

Comment

Working...
              X