• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan Z - making and selling tat for fun and profit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Comment

Take Chocolate Orange buttons.
      No thanks. Chocolate and orange is an abomination.

Comment

No it's convenience.

Next day delivery, bundled sent to you home. A lot of them are sent as gifts. A lot go abroard, most are people who went to the shop and couldnt find any.

Take Chocolate Orange buttons. You cannot buy these anywhere now. They were in Tesco last month £1 a bag.
        I got mine for 85p after some discounts.

Pop four in a poly bag. Send to Amazon for next day / same day delivery. £14.99

4 X Dairy Milk Orange Buttons: Amazon.co.uk: Grocery

The price has come down now, as it's a marketplace, so now its £12.45. Software on laptop tells me that 200 sets of four have sold this month alone! £1000 profit on one line.

I'm just going to be shy of £500k in Sales for this year at 23% Net Margin. Bloody hard graft though :-)
        Who the hell is paying 15 quid for four bags of chocolate buttons?? I thought everyone was meant to be skint?!
        If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          No thanks. Chocolate and orange is an abomination.

Some kind of pervert not liking that mix!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
            Who the hell is paying 15 quid for four bags of chocolate buttons?? I thought everyone was meant to be skint?!

There is a reason they are skint! MF
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X