• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Three Bellends Pub

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three Bellends Pub

Wirral pub mocks 'Three Bellends' Johnson, Hancock and Cummings with new sign | Metro News

A Merseyside pub has taken a ‘tongue in cheek’ swipe at key members of the Government by renaming itself ‘The Three Bellends’. A new sign outside what was The James Atherton now features an unflattering collage of Prime Minister Boris Johnson, his adviser Dominic Cummings and Health Secretary Matt Hancock – all with bells on their heads. The Wirral venue’s temporary rebrand comes after the Liverpool City Region was placed under tier three coronavirus restrictions and amid growing anger at the Government’s handling of the crisis
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Wirral pub mocks 'Three Bellends' Johnson, Hancock and Cummings with new sign | Metro News

A Merseyside pub has taken a ‘tongue in cheek’ swipe at key members of the Government by renaming itself ‘The Three Bellends’. A new sign outside what was The James Atherton now features an unflattering collage of Prime Minister Boris Johnson, his adviser Dominic Cummings and Health Secretary Matt Hancock – all with bells on their heads. The Wirral venue’s temporary rebrand comes after the Liverpool City Region was placed under tier three coronavirus restrictions and amid growing anger at the Government’s handling of the crisis
    A pub I used to drink in on the market at the market and it is under consideration as an investment. I cannot use the current name if I buy it. I am thinking in view of this "The stupid Pillock" and using just Boris Johnson!
    Former IPSE member
    My Website

Comment

I doubt they'll be in business long. 1-0 to Boris
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I would have thought, what with the pictures of crowds on the last night out, that part of the country would be looking a little more inwards when calling people bellends...
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
          A pub I used to drink in on the market at the market and it is under consideration as an investment. I cannot use the current name if I buy it. I am thinking in view of this "The stupid Pillock" and using just Boris Johnson!
          Don't buy a pub ever unless you want to go bust.

However if you want to manage a pub become a manager on a salary.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

1000 Bellends

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

How hilarious, maybe somewhere there will be a pub named the 1000 bellends based on this:

Coronavirus: Dozens dance in street after pubs close | UK News | Sky News

Comment

Working...
            X