• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job/s of the day (who the f is in charge of the country?)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job/s of the day (who the f is in charge of the country?)

Wanted
    Weirdos and misfits with odd skills
    theoretical computer science (including problems like the complexity of probabilistic inference in Bayesian networks, which is in the NP–hard complexity class),
    ideas on ‘computational rationality’ and meta-reasoning from AI, cognitive science and so on.
    It’s a bonus if you can code but it isn’t necessary.
    The ideal candidate might, for example, have a degree in maths and economics, worked at the LHC in one summer, worked with a quant fund another summer, and written software for a YC startup in a third summer!
    lessons from the failures of projects like high speed rail project
    Dominic Cummings's Blog
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Welcome to 9 month ago!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Welcome to 9 month ago!
      I didn't say which day!
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        I remember that well what a hillarious blog post that was.
        Former IPSE member
        My Website

Comment

Those weirdos are now running the country

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The ideal candidate might, for example, have a degree in maths and economics, worked at the LHC in one summer, worked with a quant fund another summer, and written software for a YC startup in a third summer!
            You have to wonder, if a person with such a CV actually exists (they don't), why on earth they would want to go and work for the government under Cummings?

The whole blog post comes across as someone desperately wanting to sound clever.

Comment

Originally posted by mattster View Post
              You have to wonder, if a person with such a CV actually exists (they don't), why on earth they would want to go and work for the government under Cummings?

The whole blog post comes across as someone desperately wanting to sound clever.
              Pooper springs to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by mattster View Post

and succeeding about as well as Trump does when he tries to sound clever.

Scary ******* fact time. A lot of people believe it.....
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                X