• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Next gen gaming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    And yet all my kids go on about is a £3.99 game on Steam called 'Among Us'.

qh
    I've sunk hundreds of hours into that game... £3.99 well spent.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
      Never said I would be playing the latest games as that's a battle you never win.

From what I have seen games on Steam are cheaper than the physical cd game you get for Xbox/PS/Switch.

qh
      If you’re comparing PS games then you’re looking at current though. Unless you mean Tekken 3 and other old PS2/3 stuff?
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by caffeine man View Post
        Been on GeForce Now for a few months. It’s great for turn based or strategy games. I am playing Battletech and Star Renegades on their at the moment.

I am not sure how good it is for games requiring fast reactions though.

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
        Just got hold of its to try out on the freebie version and Playing Destiny2 on it without any problems.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Well, I’ve got all the above

Comment

Working...
          X