• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russians spread fake news over Oxford coronavirus vaccine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From that picture it seems they don't know the difference between monkeys and apes.

Anyway, if the vaccine causes ladies to develop huge red bums like baboons it won't be all bad.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
      I thought the Russians had their own vaccination....
      They do. That's rather the point of rubbishing any Western effort in certain countries whose populations are even less educated than the UK.

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      Yes, and unsurprisingly it was rubbished by the British media. It seems the Russian media is using tit for tat.
      Not really. This is about deliberate use of social media to undermine confidence in other countries. The British media rubbishing the Russian vaccine is highly unlikely to influence what your average cess pit cleaner in India believes.

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      From that picture it seems they don't know the difference between monkeys and apes.
      Woohoo would be most annoyed. Probably try to unscrew their heads. Against the thread.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Russians spread fake news over Oxford coronavirus vaccine

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        They do. That's rather the point of rubbishing any Western effort in certain countries whose populations are even less educated than the UK.

Not really. This is about deliberate use of social media to undermine confidence in other countries. The British media rubbishing the Russian vaccine is highly unlikely to influence what your average cess pit cleaner in India believes.

Woohoo would be most annoyed. Probably try to unscrew their heads. Against the thread.
        Waits for list of social media accounts we can check these ourselves

Waits a month

Waits 6 months

Waits a year

No still nothing Like last claims many times

Point me to the list please

Gulable people lap it up, like when Russian sales past the Uk in international waters

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
        X