• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's a new contract like at the mo?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    All WFH here. No opportunity to go gold digging in hotel bars.

You reckon Xoggy used to do that?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Always worth a try!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        I've seen Xoggy dance circa 2005, quite energetic I have to say.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

I worked on a contract 18 months ago that was seriously 'international' - workers from everywhere in the EU and a few from further beyond.

A very entertaining French guy in his mid-30s used to regale us all with his 'wh0res around the world' stories everynight....including the local 'soappy massages' he's enjoyed on his current contract....

Comment

Originally posted by David71 View Post
            I worked on a contract 18 months ago that was seriously 'international' - workers from everywhere in the EU and a few from further beyond.

A very entertaining French guy in his mid-30s used to regale us all with his 'wh0res around the world' stories everynight....including the local 'soappy massages' he's enjoyed on his current contract....
            Reminds me of Amsterdam when my jocko mate asked the Thai girl for a soapy massage, in a broad paisley accent ‘soppiemassage’ what he got was some soap up his arse

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
            X