• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No kissing NAT!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No kissing NAT!

Yodelling 'superspreader' concert is blamed for turning Swiss region into a covid hotspot | Daily Mail Online

Yodelling 'superspreader' concert is blamed for turning Swiss region into a covid hotspot

• Concert with 600 people is believed to have made Schwyz canton virus hotspot
    • The audience were asked to social distance, but mask-wearing was not required
    • Studies have shown that singing can spread coronavirus-infected droplets

oi NAT what have you been up to?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

No kissing NAT!
    Not sure I'd want to. Mind you, can't be too fussy at my age,
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Not sure I'd want to. Mind you, can't be too fussy at my age,
      Never again after he thrust his tongue in my tonsils after he had beer and cheese fondue.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Schwyz. Also known as Canton Congo - The Heart of Darkness. Nah - I'm in the sunlit uplands of Basel Brush Land.

It's interesting. Due to the way Switzerland is set up, it'd be easy to isolate just a village/town. Usually, there's only a couple of roads connecting the community to foreign world. Initially, the Federal Government was ceded control, but at the moment, each Canton sets it's own control measures individually. So the city of Basel mandates wearing of masks in shops, but the outside the city, you don't have to.

Not better than the UK. Just quite different. Apropos nothing - we just found at the back of the freezer, our last packet of the proper British sausages we bought in the summer. Nom. None of this 100% meat nonsense!
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Schwyz. Also known as Canton Congo - The Heart of Darkness. Nah - I'm in the sunlit uplands of Basel Brush Land.

Methinks the yodeller doth protest too much.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Are you telling NAT not to kiss the populace, or telling the populace to not kiss NAT? The lack of a comma suggests the latter.

Either outcome is good.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Either outcome is good.
              Just get down to it? Good idea. I'll let my wife know.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
              X