• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I did have sex with that man!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did have sex with that man!

Jennifer Arcuri 'admits to Boris Johnson affair' | Politics | The Guardian

Jennifer Arcuri has reportedly admitted having an affair with Boris Johnson after allegations that he used his position as London mayor to get the businesswoman favourable treatment.

The prime minister avoided a criminal investigation after the police watchdog found no evidence that he influenced the payment of thousands of pounds of public money to Acuri, or secured her participation in foreign trade trips that he led.

The Daily Mail reported that, when asked if she had an affair with Johnson while he was with his then wife Marina Wheeler, she said: “I think that goes without saying …It’s pretty much out there … But I’m not going to talk about it.”
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Compared with the billions being siphoned off now under the emergency measures, this is small fry.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

another distraction to take attention from the fact that the rich are baling out themselves while the poor are being sacrificed.

Cool, what's next?

Comment

Her super injunction has run out.

Shame BJ's haven't on the number of kids he's allowed to say he has.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Since Jennifer Arcuri was utterly useless and had no real role, she was then in fact a personal proustite of Boris paid for by the tax payers.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X